Thinking about the main differences between Spain and England, I found a couple..
Let’s see if someone is agree with me..
- The first one is the weather, of course. In England you can have the four seasons in one hour.. While in Spain most of the time is sunny and nice.. (Long time ago, I decide not to use an umbrella and bring a waterproof with me always, because my first months here I lost a few umbrellas). One thing that I found funny its when it’s raining in Spain is always good to enjoy a nice day at home watching movies, while in England doesn’t matter the rain. Like we said in Spain is «El pan de cada día».
- Most of the Spanish people use bread for eat everything. Have you seen that living there?
- Like Spanish with Bread, British drink tea every day and as a good British house a Kettle is one of the most important thing in the kitchen. In Spain is not very typical. (I founded very funny when one of my English friend asked me If I was having a kettle in my Spanish house, ha ha.)
- Meals are another difference between us, Spanish eats their lunch between 13.30/14.30 and dinner between 21.30/22.30. (Most of my English friends say that this is not healthy for us).
- This is the most funniest one for me, two kisses when you meet someone for the first time, I’ve been waiting for my two kisses a lot of times..
- Please and thank you, always. In Spain is not very typical, and it’s a shame.
- The Carpet.. I thought I will never could live with carpet on my floor and here I am.. but without carpet and this cold, now I understand why carpet.. I learned how to keep my one always clean.. I miss the carpet when I visit Spain in winter.
- The queues, everyone waits for their turn. In Spain if you can jump the queue you do.. That’s a very rude and impolite Spanish thing.
- The windows.. Omg!! I love the Spanish ones, you can close your window and keep your room completely dark for a good sleep.. Here with the blinds it’s impossible..
- I left number ten to you.. Someone have any different to add?? 🙂
Happy Day everyone…